1) A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required to return any merchandise. ITC will accept absolutely no returns for product found defective at the distributor or returned by a dealer or customer, as a warranty claim without a Return Material Authorization (RMA).
2) All correspondence and credits pertaining to the alleged non-conforming product will reference the RMA number. If your company uses its own return goods numbering system, ITC will make every effort to include both reference numbers on ITC’s RMA. All returns must be accommodated by our RMA number or they will not be processed. If product is received without our RMA number written on the outside of the carton, it will be refused upon receipt. All customers have 90 days to return product from the issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be voided.
3) Parts determined defective by ITC will be reimbursed for credit upon return of parts with RMA. Reimbursement amount is based on the invoiced price for said part. Acceptable labor, freight changes, and Dealer charge backs mandated by State Law will be reimbursed based situation. ITC will not credit customers for unauthorized Dealer mark-ups or customer mark-up fees.
4) ITC will not issue credit for parts that were damaged or inappropriately handled by customer. Alterations to an ITC part will invalidate the warranty.
5) To preserve your claim, please securely package all parts before shipping to ITC. Damage caused by improper or inadequate storage or packaging before or during shipment will invalidate the warranty and credit may be denied. All claims are reviewed by ITC’s Quality Department to determine the validity of the claim. Claims will be evaluated and disposition of said claim will be dispatched within 45 days.
6) Invalid returned parts (non-ITC parts) shall be held for 15 days maximum, then destroyed or returned at customer’s expense, ITC will notify the customer accordingly. Repeated submission of invalid parts will warrant us charging the offending customer a handling fee. If a part is damaged or lost during transit, customer is responsible for directing a claim to the courier service, not ITC.
7) ITC is not responsible for freight charges of parts that the customer has ordered in error or for parts that are found not defective.
8) A schedule of acceptable freight and labor rates will be provided upon request.
9) A 25% or $25.00 (whichever is greater) restocking fee will be invoiced or deducted from the return credit for parts that are not defective or parts ordered in error.
10) If a scrap credit is authorized by ITC, we will issue an RMA number and apply the credit to the customer’s account without inspecting the product or having it returned to ITC. Scrap credit cannot be taken by a customer without written consent by ITC.